Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lynnderella The Glittering Crowd over Essie No More Film

The base for this manicure is Essie No More Film, a very dark blurple creme that applied amazingly well - it was almost a one-coater!  If I hadn't tried to do my nails in the almost-dark like I usually do I'm sure I could have gotten better results.  Since there was a bit of streakyness on a few nails I decided to add Lynnderella's The Glittering Crowd on top.  This polish has been discontinued and recently sold for $157(!!!) on ebay. 

Lynderella's polishes, along with most heavy glitters, can be tricky to apply - a patting/dabbing motion tends to work best.  This is one coat of No More Film, one coat of The Glittering Crowd, two coats of Gelous to smooth things out and finished with Seche Vite.  It's pretty smooth, though there are a few pieces of that damn string/bar glitter poking out.




No comments:

Post a Comment