Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SensatioNail gel polish kit: Pink Chiffon

You may have heard of "Gel" nails, or Shellac, or Gelous.  All of these are specific brands of a type of nail polish that is cured with either a UV or LED light.  There is no dry time and they're advertised to last longer than regular polish, up to 2 weeks. You can remove it by soaking your nails in acetone with supposedly no harm done.

When I saw the kit at WalMart I couldn't say no, particularly knowing how many of my friends would love to be my guinea pigs in exchange for a gel mani!  Here is my first try on myself - I'm not sure what caused the bulbous-looking finish at the tips...something to get better next try.  Now the biggest challenge is not getting bored with the color!


1 comment:

  1. I have this, it is really pretty. What ever you do, don't buy the red. It stains sooooo bad.

    ReplyDelete